The YES Club at UT Dallas Murthy Scholarship has been established by the Alumni of the YES Club at UT Dallas in memory of their beloved friend “Murthy Ganapathibhotla”
Available starting Fall 2017
Award: $1,000 (one-time) tuition credit during scholarship award period.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Applicants must be incoming or current students in JSOM.
• Applicants must be full-time students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in JSOM.
• Graduate applicants must have at least a 3.5 minimum GPA at UT Dallas (incoming first-year graduate students may use their undergraduate GPA 3.2 minimum)
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or International students.
• Among equally qualified applicants, preference may be given to students who have received all or part of their preparatory education outside of the United States or have demonstrated leadership skills and service experience or who is active in the YES Club student organization at UT Dallas.
• A written narrative discussing your demonstrated leadership skills and positive impact on your communities through involvement in extracurricular activities, work experience, internships and community service
• Scholarship award is non-renewable and not available to students who already are recipient of any other scholarship program.
Additional application requirements:
• In 400 words or fewer, provide a brief description of how you have demonstrated leadership skills and made a positive impact on your communities through activities such as but not limited to student organizations, work experience, internships and community service. Include any current activity with the YES Club at UT Dallas and describe how this scholarship will add to your educational goals.
To apply please visit JSOM graduate scholarship website.